1. Subject of the Conditions of Participation and Organizer
- These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in the competition. The description and procedure of the respective competition takes place as part of the respective competition campaign on the Facebook or Instagram page of Five Skincare.
- The organizer of the competition is Five Skincare GmbH, Badenerstrasse 575, 8048 Zurich, Switzerland.
- Five Skincare GmbH, Badenerstrasse 575, 8048 Zurich, Switzerland is responsible for the drawing and shipping of the prize
- By participating in the respective competition, these conditions of participation are accepted.
- The competition is not connected to Facebook, it is neither sponsored, supported nor organized by Facebook.
- Anyone over the age of 14 who has their delivery address in Switzerland, Germany or Austria is entitled to take part in the competition. Excluded are employees of the affiliated companies as well as relatives of such employees and their relatives. Participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not allowed.
- Eligible entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by completing all three of the following actions: 1. Follow @schoeneschwester and @fiveskincare on Instagram. 2. Leave a comment explaining why the duo is still missing from the care routine 3. Like the post. In any case, this evaluation including comments should be left until the winners are selected.
- Participation is possible until February 6th, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
3. Wins and win notification
- Among all participants who are entitled to participate, we are giving away 2 FIVE Shea Cream, a rosehip face soap and a Schöneschwester WellnessPad. The two winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible participants within one week after the closing date for entries. The winners will be contacted via Facebook direct message or Instagram direct message and asked to send an email to an email address provided there, in which the personal data is correctly and truthfully completely transmitted. This information is used to send the prize.
- If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner within the specified period, the entitlement to the prize expires. In this case, we are entitled to hold a substitute draw.
- Only one prize is possible per participant.
- The prize is neither transferable nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
- If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner accepts: an appropriate replacement prize.
- The prizes will be sent to the address provided by DHL or Swiss Post with one of our shipping service providers.
4. Liability and Indemnification
- By participating in the competition, the participant releases Facebook from any liability.
- A breach of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant provides false information or the photos or other content (e.g. comments) used violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that can be seen as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading or that violate social decency in any other way.
- If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize can be subsequently revoked.
6 Early termination and changes
- We reserve the right to prematurely end the competition in whole or in part at any time, even without observing deadlines, or to change its course if it is due to technical reasons (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Facebook) it is not possible to guarantee that the competition will be carried out properly.
- We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of participants' personal data if we process it ourselves. We will only use the personal details of the participant and their other personal data within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will only save, process and use the information to the extent that this is necessary for the implementation of the competition or if the participant has given his or her consent. This also includes use to exercise the rights of use granted. The data will only be used to carry out the competition and will then be deleted. The participating person can request information about the data stored about him at any time. Otherwise, our data protection declaration applies accordingly, which can be accessed at https://fiveskincare.com/pages/datenschutzerklaerung.
8. Final Provisions
- Should the conditions of participation contain invalid provisions, the validity of the remaining conditions remains unaffected.
- Swiss law applies. Legal action to review the draw is excluded.