Skin care after 30: do I need anti-aging products?
Why skin care from the age of 30 suddenly everything is anti
That's why we suddenly notice skin aging at 30
collagen and elastin are increasingly degraded. As a result, the tissue loses its elasticity and the pores enlarge. When blood flow decreases, not as many nutrients reach the skin. As a result, there is a lack of material for regeneration and antioxidants that eliminate free radicals. Added to this are the consequences of UV radiation. This not only reduces the regenerative power, but increasingly causes pigment spots to appear. The complexion appears less radiant and rosy.
Expand your skincare expertise now!
Receive useful skin care tips twice a month for a better skin balance and relaxed skin.
You can also benefit from exclusive discounts that we have for our readers.
Skin care from the age of 30: What can cosmetics achieve?
Protection against free radicals: Vitamins in skin care products are on everyone's lips, and rightly so. They protect against free radicals and thus ensure slower skin aging. In our
In this article, you will find out how free radicals, oxidative stress and antioxidants are related in a very clear way.
If you count yourself among the skincare nerds and want to get the most out of your skincare, then combine our products with a highly concentrated vitamin C serum of your choice or with retinol in winter. Our products can be excellently supplemented with it. You might be wondering why we don't add extra amounts of, for example, vitamin C to our products right away? That would make little sense, because highly concentrated active ingredient care products should always be used in a targeted manner and are therefore not suitable as part of a basic care formula.
Pure natural cosmetics by
Slow down skin aging with these 6 lifestyle tips
1. Protect your skin from the sun
2. Keep an eye on your skin's moisture balance
3. Fill up your antioxidant depot with lots of vegetables 🥬
4. Do sports for good blood circulation in your skin
5. Hands off the fags
6. Drink alcohol in moderation
- 1 “Effect of the sun on visible clinical signs of aging in Caucasian skin” published in Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol, Jun 2013;
- 2 “Facial Changes Caused by Smoking: A Comparison between Smoking and Nonsmoking Identical Twins” published in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Nov. 2013;